The term “Venture Blue Ltd” or “Venture Blue” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is “Venture Blue Ltd., Unit 1 Brookside Avenue, Rustington, West Sussex, BN16 3LF” (Company No. 05786394). Venture Blue Ltd is VAT registered under the following VAT number : 883 8361 81 , All prices are in GBP
The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1 – The content of the pages of this website are for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2 – Neither we nor any third parties provides any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3 – Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4 – This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5 – All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
6 – Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
7 – From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
8 – You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Venture Blue’s prior written consent.
9 – Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating, all entrants (if not of age of majority, entrants’ parent/legal guardian) in the Hawaiian Tropic Rating and Review Competition agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
The Promoter: Edgewell, Sword House, Totteridge Road, High Wycombe, Bucks, HP13 6DG
1. This Competition is only open to residents of the United Kingdom (“UK”), excluding Northern Ireland, aged 16 years or over. Proof of age may be required. If not age of majority (i.e., under 18), be sure to obtain permission of parent/legal guardian before entering.
2. Promotion excludes employees and their immediate families of: the Promoter; Park Retail Ltd. (“Prize Partner”); any agencies involved with the Competition, including but not limited to Bazaarvoice, Inc. (which will conduct the random draws, as discussed below); and anyone else professionally connected with the Competition.
3. Access to the internet is required. Persons may only enter the Promotion online at
4. Promotion starts on the first day of every month at 12:00 am UK Time and closes on the last day of every month at 11.59 pm UK Time.
5. Visit www.hawaiian-tropic.co.uk. After clicking the Review tab, submit your name, daytime phone number and complete address along with an original review of any Hawaiian Tropic product (sun lotion, oil or after sun) during each Competition Period.
6. The review must be truthful, representing your honest opinions regarding the Hawaiian Tropic Product based on your actual, proper use of the Product in accordance with the accompanying safety instructions. If content is irrelevant, it will not result in entry in the Competition.
Restrictions on Entry:
8. There is a limit of one (1) review/one (1) entry per person per Hawaiian Tropic Product. Additional reviews/entries will be disqualified. Use of automated, programmed or similar means of submitting reviews/entries is prohibited.
9. Review must be the sole work product of individual submitting same. Joint, group or team entries/reviews are prohibited. Any dispute as to the identity of entrant will be resolved by Promoter in its sole discretion.
10. Promoter may acknowledge receipt of review/entry, but any such acknowledgment is not otherwise binding upon Promoter.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any review/entry if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions as to the Competition and such decisions will be binding in all respects. The Promoter will not engage into any correspondence with entrants except as expressly contemplated herein.
12. For each calendar month of the Promotional Period, one (1) winner will be selected in a random draw from among all eligible reviews/entries received up to and including the last day of that calendar month at 23:59:59 p.m. UK Time. (Provided that it is in compliance with these Terms and Conditions, the content of entrants’ reviews will not be taken into account in the draw.) Each draw will take place on or about three (3) business days after the conclusion of a given calendar month, with all draws being conducted by Venture Blue, Inc. Odds of winning the prize in a draw depend on the number of eligible reviews/entries received for such draw.
13. Potential winners will be notified via phone and/or email. Potential winner (if not of age of majority, potential winner’s parent/legal guardian) may be required to complete, sign and return a certificate of eligibility, liability release and a publicity release (as permitted by law) within an indicated time period; should the Promoter require that potential winner sign a certificate of eligibility/release, the Promoter shall defray all costs of shipment of certificate of eligibility/release to potential winner and return of same by potential winner. If potential winner (if not of age of majority, potential winner’s parent/legal guardian) fails to comply with the certificate of eligibility/release requirement (if applicable) or if potential winner cannot be contacted for any reason despite commercially reasonable efforts of Promoter/Venture Blue Ltd, Inc., prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from among all remaining eligible reviews/entries received for the applicable monthly random draw. In the event of prize forfeiture, no compensation will be provided to potential winner.
14. To the fullest extent permitted by law, winner (if not of age of majority, winner’s parent/legal guardian) grants the Promoter and its agents the right to use winner’s name, likeness, image, photograph, voice and other indicia of identity for advertising/promotional/trade purposes without further compensation, approval or notice of any kind.
15. 12 prizes in total are available, with one (1) prize being made available per calendar month of the Promotional Period. The prize is a £50 Topshop gift voucher. Voucher can be redeemable at any Topshop store in the United Kingdom. Voucher is subject to terms and conditions of use as indicated thereon, including expiry date. If value of goods/services purchased using voucher exceeds £50, winner will be solely responsible for the difference in value. All unspecified expenses and applicable taxes incurred by accepting/using voucher are the winner’s sole responsibility. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Promoter makes no representation or warranty of any kind regarding the voucher.
16. Approximately three (3) business days after verification of winner, prize will be shipped to his/her residence in the United Kingdom as indicated on entry submission.
17. Limit of one (1) prize per family, household or address. If prize is won by an entrant who is not the age of majority, Promoter reserves the right to award p rize to winner’s parent/legal guardian. Prizes are not transferable except with the written consent of Promoter which may be granted or withheld in its sole discretion and without liability of any kind. No prize substitution except by Promoter and only then for alternative prize of equal or greater value.
18. The Promoter disclaims any and all liability for review/entries that are misdirected, lost, late, delayed, damaged, jumbled, inaccessible, or corrupted during delivery to the Promoter due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay or other reason whatsoever. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure of any third party to fulfil its contractual obligations although the Promoter shall try to minimise the effect of such failures.
19. The Promoter’s failure to enforce any provision in a given circumstance shall not represent the waiver of such provision.
20. By taking part in this Competition, entrants agree that participation in the Competition shall be at their sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter, Prize Partner, their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (including Bazaarvoice, Inc.) make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the content of www.hawaiian-tropic.co.uk and assume no liability or responsibility for:
21. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this Competition or the awarding of prizes as originally intended, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or these Terms and Conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to the extent feasible to make prize(s) available for affected monthly draw(s) from among all eligible reviews/entries received for such affected monthly draw(s) or otherwise in a manner determined by Promoter in its sole discretion to be fair, appropriate and consistent with these Terms and Conditions.
22. The validity, construction and performance of this Competition (and any claim, dispute or matter arising under or in connection with it or its enforceability) and any non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with it shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
23. Each party (if entrant is not of age of majority, his/her parent/legal guardian) irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales over any claim, dispute or matter arising under or in connection with this Promotion or its enforceability or the legal relationships established by this Promotion (including non-contractual disputes or claims).
24. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
26. For first name and last initial of each prize winner, send a request via post to the Promoter at the above address for receipt by 14th day of each month.